TSW. Trichotillomania. Books. Life.

My Topical Steroid Withdrawal update – Month 32


Here are some photos from the last month of my withdrawal. As always, the video where I talk about how it has been can be found here. Like I said in my video, even though I won't be doing videos from now on, I will definitely be doing a monthly update post here on my blog.

Obviously, I cannot predict the future, and I don't think I can ever bring myself to utter the phrase 'I'm healed!!!' but for now, things are more wonderful than I ever expected them to be. I can't believe it and I don't think I ever will.

I will be blogging a lot more in the future so keep an eye out for future posts. You can also follow my blog so you never miss a post via Bloglovin here or if you enter your email address near the top right hand corner of this page, you will be notified of my future posts.

Big hugs
Cara xxx








The 2 photos below show the (very, very faint) rash that started on my arms but quickly disappeared after the two week experiment that I blogged about here.


















No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | © TSW Cara