TSW. Trichotillomania. Books. Life.

My Topical Steroid Withdrawal update – Month 29


If you have come to this post via my month 29 update video (here), as promised, below are some photos taken from Tuesday 6th to Monday 26th October 2015. As I said in my video, I had to film and post this a week early as I am taking part in NaNoWriMo - to find out more about what that is, watch my video linked above or visit nanowrimo.org.

I also forgot to also mention in my video that every Tuesday over on my Instagram account (here), I post #TransformationTuesday photos of my skin, before and after style, and it's really quite shocking to see how my skin has changed throughout my withdrawal. I also post food pictures (standard) and a lot of random nature shots (I'm truly quite obsessed).

Sending you all BIG hugs *braces self for winter and writing until my hands drop off*
Cara xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | © TSW Cara