TSW. Trichotillomania. Books. Life.

An unexpected post for an unexpected life change


Exactly 29 months into my TSW journey and I have some lovely news to share. I am not going to be continuing on with NaNoWriMo this year because there have been some unexpected changes in my life ... I AM MOVING BACK TO LONDON!!

This is huge for me. HUGE. When I was housebound while going through the really tough parts of TSW I used to dream of living back in London and now I have the opportunity to do so, I can't actually believe it. It was very sudden and lovely how it came about but like everything, plans could change so until I am actually there, I will call it a very exciting maybe. I am not abandoning the writing though and will be continuing on with the novel as planned after I have settled in and sorted out a few things.

I move on the 16th November and I can't wait ... although I am still in denial that I am not going to be living with my mum anymore (*sobs*).

When I first found out I was moving, I had fears about flaring in winter but really, I can't predict the future so I'm just going to enjoy every day as it comes.

I think that's all for now but I'll be back very soon with more blog posts, skin and otherwise.

Sending you all BIG hugs.
Cara xxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | © TSW Cara