TSW. Trichotillomania. Books. Life.

My Full Beauty Routine & All Products I Use

 


Just a little post to say that I've uploaded a new video in which I share my full beauty routine and all the products I use. I decided to film it as it's a subject I receive a lot of questions about. This is not intended as medical advice, or a guide for what to use to 'heal' TSW, and more just a list of the things I use now and love. 

I hope you find it useful x


All products mentioned (in order):

*Face & Body*

~ Dove Micellar Water Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

~ Mum Unperfumed Anti-Perspirant Roll On Deodorant. 

~ The one I used during TSW: Mitchum Women Unscented Roll On Deodorant. 

~ SunSense Ultra SPF50+.

~ Dry body brush (I think mine was from M&S).

~ Neutrogena Deep Moisture Hypoallergenic Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin (Fragrance Free).

~ Sainsburys Smooth Sensitive Shave Gel.

~ Gillette Venus Classic Razor.

~ Mavala Nail Polish Remover.

~ Vaseline Lip Therapy Original.  

~ I use 100% cotton pads to take off my make-up with Sainsbury’s Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil. I will also occasionally use coconut oil all over my hair which I will put on for at least 6-8 hours before washing it.

~ Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette Spray.


*Hair* 

~ Head and Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo.

~ Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Hair Conditioner.

~ Currently using Kérastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique as a heat protectant which I wouldn’t recommend and will be switching back to TRESemme Care & Protect Heat Defence Spray.

~ Currently using Kerastase Elixir Ultime L'huile Original after straightening my hair, but wouldn’t recommend it - just using it up.

~ John Frieda Frizz Ease Original 6 Effects Serum (I use this on towel dried hair when I am planning to keep my hair curly).


*Teeth*

Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening toothpaste.


*Washing Powder*

~ Fairy Non Bio Washing Powder for Sensitive Skin.

~ I don't use any kind of fabric conditioner etc.


*Other*

~ Tip: try using 100% cotton gloves under rubber gloves when washing up.

~ I use Cuticura Original hand sanitiser but it contains Propylene Glycol (PG) which some have an allergy to. I don’t appear to have an issue with it.

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | © TSW Cara