TSW. Trichotillomania. Books. Life.

Knock Down Ginger



Before this blog returns to its (T)SW/Trichotillomania natural habitat, I wanted to share a little bit more book-related news with you all.

Around the same time that I published my Weighting to Live series (here), I also published a short story called Knock Down Ginger which is available to download exclusively on Amazon NOW! The cover is another beauty by Bailey from Bailey Designs Books (here), who also designed the covers for my Weighting to Live series.

The book is based on my own experience of growing up with red hair, but sadly the reality doesn't include a cute boy next door like this short story does. For some reason, having red hair has become this socially acceptable thing to bully and the fallout can leave mental scars, which was certainly the case for me, and it took a long time to accept and like the colour of my hair. I actually found it very healing writing this story and I hope you enjoy reading it. Here is the blurb for Knock Down Ginger:


The boy next door has seven days to try and change a fifteen-year-old girl’s mind about her hair, and he will knock down ginger until he succeeds. 

A short story about identity, courage, and young love.
Available exclusively on Amazon now.


For next next five days it will be completely FREE to download. There is no catch or thing that you need to do in order to get it free – you just need to download it like you would any other ebook on Amazon and voila! 

Links to Knock Down Ginger by country:
UK (here)
US (here)
Canada (here)
Australia (here)
Germany (here)
France (here)
India (here)
Spain (here)
Italy (here)
Netherlands (here)
Japan (here)
Brazil (here)
Mexico (here)

I promise my next post will be focussed solely on (T)SW – I'm actually currently working on two (T)SW blog posts which I really hope you find helpful. 

As always, I am sending lots of love and healing your way.
Cara x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | © TSW Cara