TSW. Trichotillomania. Books. Life.

The many symptoms of withdrawal: Puffy & swollen skin


Here is the final post in my mini series highlighting the many symptoms of withdrawal. Today I thought I'd focus on the puffy and swollen skin/oedema. My eyes really took a bashing and I thought with such severe swelling on my eyelids, they would never recover - but they did, and it's like nothing ever happened. The skin is capable of such miraculous things.

I hope you have found this series useful. I am glad to have a home for the plethora of photos I have taken over my withdrawal and it's fantastic for me to look back on this and see just how far I have come.

To anyone reading this post, remember you WILL get better.

Big hugs
Cara xxx


*No filters on any of my photos.








Other posts in the series:
Elephant skin (Before and after) - here
Hair loss (Before and after) - here
Dry & cracked skin - here
Weeping skin - here
Red skin & sleeves - here
Your mental health - here

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | © TSW Cara