TSW. Trichotillomania. Books. Life.

Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania Journals available now



Just a quick one, but I am excited to share that I've just published three journals for those who have Trichotillomania (hair-pulling), Dermatillomania (skin-picking), or both compulsions. 

Journaling was something that was very important to me when I learned how to manage my own compulsions with Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania, and I've essentially designed them with me in mind and what I would have helped me. 

Two pages are allocated per day. At the start of every day, there is a new tip, reminder, quote or empowering message to keep you going, followed by a series of questions to track your feelings and progress. The second page is left blank to write about your ups and downs, how you’ve been feeling … or anything you want.

Included in this journal are twelve weeks’ worth of days to track your progress and share your feelings. You can start on any day and write in the journal as frequently or infrequently as you want. 

As always, the most important thing to mention is that you won't magically be cured by simply filling in a journal (I wrote my entries on word), but they are something which can support you on your journey to recovery. If you feel one of these journals might be able to help you, and you won't be financially affected as a result of buying one, they are there if you need them. 

As I said above, there are three journals in the series: My Trichotillomania Journal, My Dermatillomania Journal and My Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania Journal. I will share the Amazon links for the books, broken down by country, below.

Amazon links to My Trichotillomania Journal broken down by country:
UK (here)
US (here)
Canada (here)
Australia (here)
Poland (here)
Sweden (here)
Germany (here)
France (here)
Spain (here)
Italy (here)
Netherlands (here)
Japan (here)


Amazon links to My Dermatillomania Journal broken down by country:
UK (here)
US (here)
Canada (here)
Australia (here)
Poland (here)
Sweden (here)
Germany (here)
France (here)
Spain (here)
Italy (here)
Netherlands (here)
Japan (here)


Amazon links to My Trichotillomania and Dermatillomania Journal broken down by country:
UK (here)
US (here)
Canada (here)
Australia (here)
Poland (here)
Sweden (here)
Germany (here)
France (here)
Spain (here)
Italy (here)
Netherlands (here)
Japan (here)


Sending love & healing always,
Cara x

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | © TSW Cara