TSW. Trichotillomania. Books. Life.

Merry Christmas!


This is just a little post to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. This is my second Yuletide not in the throes of TSW and that is still the best gift I could ever ask for. It's going to be a quiet one for me this year and I'm actually planning on working for a lot of it - expanding this blog and making some changes that I think you will like and also working on other things that I hope will make 2017 wonderful. I'll be taking some time away from my emails and all social media though which I'm looking forward to, along with spending some time with my mum as even though we live together now, we don't see each other much as we are constantly working! We will definitely be fitting in some walks in the frosty countryside, festive films and lots of delicious, nutritious food - I'll be eating pretty much the same as I did last year (see post here) in part, because I really want to look after myself but mostly, because I want to.

If you are suffering this Christmas, try to remember that they won't always be like this and you'll have a lifetime of mince pies when it's all over to make up for the few uncomfortable years where you put yourself first.

Mistletoe kisses
Cara xxxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | © TSW Cara