TSW. Trichotillomania. Books. Life.

New video: My Topical Steroid Withdrawal Journey (Part 2)


Wishing you all a warm welcome to my blog that has had a bit of a makeover! It's been in the works for a while now and finally it's all coming together rather nicely. I couldn't be happier with the new look and it's all thanks to the fabulous www.pipdig.co for the template. There are been some teething troubles with photo sizing etc but fingers crossed, it's nearly sorted and I hope you like the changes.

I had a wonderful Christmas but apart from the day itself, I've been working flat out on this blog and other things in an effort to get a head start on 2017! I was meant to be away visiting family for a few days but thanks to a poorly-timed Southeastern Trains strike, I wasn't able to go so decided instead to work on a video that I hope you'll all like. It's the second part of my TSW journey in photos taking you from month 27 all the way through to month 42 and even though the photos are obviously on this blog already, it's interesting to see them one after the other and like this, I realise just how much my hands have improved over the last sixteen months.

Enjoy the last few hours of this very strange year we are in and prepare yourself for a brand new and exciting year where absolutely anything is possible.

Love & hugs
Cara xxxx

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design by pipdig | © TSW Cara